Certain users are reporting that they are not able to open the app on their Apple Watch. They only see the app's icon with a spinning white wheel.
It seems like the app tries to open and after a few seconds of seeing the icon and the spinning white circle, the app closes (crashes).
Most users have been able to resolve this issue by holding the side button for 5 seconds, powering off their Apple Watch and restarting it up again.
We are in the process of investigating to see how we can resolve the issue.
- Some users have had to also restart their iPhone.
- A few users have had to uninstall and reinstall the app from their Apple Watch.
- Open the “Apple Watch” app .
- Tap on the "MY WATCH" tab.
- Find and tap on the "MotiFIT" app.
- Enable "SHOW ON APPLE WATCH".
- Before uninstalling the app from your iPhone, it's important that you signup for a MotiFIT cloud account at the top of the MORE tab in order to backup your workout data and prevent data loss.