Unfortunately the Apple Watch only supports one active workout session from one app at a time, however FITIV Pulse support automatic import of workouts performed with the Apple Activity app via Apple Health.
Articles in this section
- Can I improve the accuracy of the heart rate monitor in my Apple Watch?
- Can I track my workouts with multiple apps at once on Apple Watch?
- Can I pair a Bluetooth chest strap with my Apple Watch?
- Can I keep the FITIV app open during an Apple Watch workout?
- Can I use FITIV with my Apple Watch for swimming workouts?
- Why are the calories in MotiFIT on Apple Watch lower than in MotiFIT on iPhone?
- How do I calibrate my Apple Watch to improve distance accuracy?
- On Apple Watch, my burned calories are always 0 (ZERO), how do I fix this?