Getting Started Video
Are you having trouble getting MotiFIT to read your heart rate directly from Apple Watch?
Here are some helpful steps to you can follow to get it working:
- Verify that you are logged into MotiFIT on your iPhone
- Open the MotiFIT app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the MORE tab.
- Your account username is listed at the very top.
- On Apple Watch, Go to Settings > General > About.
- The version needs to be 2.0.
- Open the Health app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Sources tab at the bottom.
- Tap on MotiFIT.
- Ensure that MotiFIT has permission to at least read and write your Active Energy, Heart Rate and Workouts. For the best MotiFIT user experience, please enable all permissions (Recommended).
Saving / Stopping a workout
After recording a workout with MotiFIT on Apple Watch, hard press (FORCE TOUCH) on your screen to access the hidden workout controls.
FORCE TOUCH MENU
It's not working, please help me!
If you are having trouble with MotiFIT and require additional support please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll be happy to assist.