Starting with version 3.0.0, MotiFIT supports all new Apple Watch complications to help you keep an eye on your favourite health and fitness metrics during the day.
LAST WORKOUT DETAILS:
This complication displays the details of the last workout performed.
- The calories burnt during the workout.
- The workout duration.
- The maximum heart rate achieved.
- The average intensity of the workout.
- The average intensity is calculated in one of two ways based on the HEART RATE INTENSITY option selected in the iPhone app under MORE > HEART RATE INFO.
- If [% OF MHR] is selected, the workout intensity displayed by the complication is relative to your maximum heart rate (MHR).
- INTENSITY (%) = AVG HR / MHR
- If [KARVONEN] is selected, the workout intensity displayed by the complication is relative to your maximum (MHR) and resting heart rate (RHR).
- INTENSITY (%) = (AVG HR - RHR) / (MHR - RHR)
DAILY HIGH / LOW HEART RATE:
This complication displays the highest and lowest heart rate values measured for the current day.
LATEST HEART RATE:
This complication displays the latest heart rate value measured by Apple Watch.
- Supports the Apple Watch time travel feature so you can scroll back in time to see how your heart rate has been changing in the last 24 hours.
- Available in both CIRCULAR and MODULAR form.
NOTE: During a workout session the Apple Watch measures your heart rate every 5 seconds. Otherwise, it measures your heart rate every 10 minutes.
DAILY STEP COUNT AND ACTIVE CALORIES:
This complication displays your step count and active calories for the current day.
If you notice a exclamation mark icon ⚠️ in one of our complications, this means that your full featured 7 day free trial period has expired. Please upgrade your membership to continue enjoying all of our app features.