If you feel like the reported distance from your Apple Watch is not as accurate as you would expect, you can refer to this article from Apple for some calibration details.
Articles in this section
- Connecting a Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor to an Apple Watch
- Can I improve the accuracy of the heart rate monitor in my Apple Watch?
- Can I track my workouts with multiple apps at once on Apple Watch?
- Getting Started With FITIV on Apple Watch
- Can I pair a Bluetooth chest strap with my Apple Watch?
- Can I keep the FITIV app open during an Apple Watch workout?
- Can I use FITIV with my Apple Watch for swimming workouts?
- How do I calibrate my Apple Watch to improve distance accuracy?
- On Apple Watch, my burned calories are always 0 (ZERO), how do I fix this?