The in-app health and fitness Dashboard can be configured to display any of the health data that you choose to track.
The information displayed in the Dashboard comes from Apple Health, which means that there must be information contained in Apple Health in order for that data to be displayed.
If you have data available to display in Apple Health but it is not appearing in the app Dashboard please first ensure that you have given access to record your data.
- Open MORE>APPLE HEALTH + ACTIVITY SHARING
- Ensure that Apple Health + Activity Sharing is ENABLED
- Ensure that you have set up your Dashboard using the CUSTOMIZE button at the bottom of the Dashboard to display the information you would like to see
In Apple Health
- Open the HEALTH app on your iPhone
- Tap SOURCES>FITIV PULSE
- Ensure that all permissions in this menu are enabled