If there is a user in the community who is posting content that is not in agreement with the Community Standards please report their post so that our moderation team can review the post.
To report a post in the Community:
- Find the post that is in violation of our Community Standards
- Tap the (...) icon at the top right-hand corner of the selected post
- Optionally specify what in the post is a violation of the standards and send the report to our moderators
To block a user in the Community:
- Find the users profile by tapping on one of their posts or by searching within the Community section
- Tap the (...) icon at the upper right-hand corner of their profile
- Tap BLOCK USER
If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Article is closed for comments.