Workouts performed with Garmin devices can be synced and analyzed in FITIV Pulse, and your Garmin workouts can contribute to the FITIV Team Challenges or FITIV Community group leaderboards.
To sync your Garmin data to FITIV Pulse:
To connect your Garmin Connect app to FITIV Pulse please first allow Garmin Connect to write your workout data to Apple Health. This can be done using the following procedure:
- Open the Health app on your iPhone
- Tap SOURCES
- tap CONNECT
- ENABLE all data you would like to sync to FITIV Pulse
Next, that data can be imported into FITIV Pulse using the following procedure:
- Open the FITIV Pulse app on your iPhone
- Tap WORKOUTS>(+)
- Tap IMPORT FROM APPLE HEALTH
- Tap any workouts you would like to import into FITIV Pulse
For more information on connecting Garmin Connect to Apple Health please see:
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Article is closed for comments.