Although we do our best to foresee and prevent any issues before releasing updates to the App Store, occasionally app crashing can still happen. In these cases customer support may ask you to send crash logs from your iOS device to allow them to look into these issues further.
To send your crash logs to FITIV:
- Open the SETTINGS app on your iPhone
- Tap PRIVACY>ANALYTICS & IMPROVEMENTS
- Tap ANALYTICS DATA
- Find MotiFIT listed in the list that appears and tap on the entry
NOTE: If you use an Apple Watch with FITIV Pulse you may see entries for both 'motiFIT' and 'MotiFIT Watch App', please send only entries for motiFIT unless you are seeing crashing issues for the Apple Watch version of the app. If in doubt, please send both.
- Tap the EXPORT button and email the logs to SUPPORT@FITIV.COM
Note: Please include a note detailing the issues you are experiencing when emailing support to allow us to better find your email.
Are you a FITIV Beta Tester?
If you're on our beta team sending us crash logs can be extremely important for making sure that all bugs get squashed before the updates make them to the App Store/ The procedure for sending us information with the beta is a little bit different. Here's how:
- Open the TestFlight app on your iPhone
- Tap Send Beta Feedback
- If possible, send screenshots of where the issue you're seeing is located in the app. Please include as many details of the issue you are seeing as possible.